Cosmic Institute Of Business & Technology is committed to pursuing excellence in everything it does and this includes the management of health and safety.
Cosmic Institute Of Business & Technology are committed to achieving high standards of health, safety and environmental practice.
Cosmic Institute Of Business & Technology expects staff, learners, visitors, contractors and other employers to share this commitment by complying with Cosmic Institute Of Business & Technology policies and procedures, and to understand that they too have legal and moral obligations to themselves and to one another.
Cosmic Institute Of Business & Technology intend to ensure the health and safety of all persons who may be affected by our activities by:
1. Consulting with and involving our staff and learners in matters relating to their own health and safety.
2. Making sure equipment is safe, and limiting health risks as far as is reasonably practicable, so it can be provided, managed, and maintained.
3. Providing adequate and appropriate facilities and arrangements for the welfare of staff and learners.
4. Provide, manage, and maintain our workplaces, grounds, and properties in a safe and health-protective manner, to the extent possible.
5. Identifying hazards and conducting formal risk assessments when appropriate in order to minimize the risk for all activities undertaken by Cosmic Institute Of Business & Technology
6. Ensuring that emergency procedures are in place, effective, properly used, monitored and maintained.
7. Implementing systems of work that are safe and where risks to health are controlled.
8. Providing the information, instruction and training as necessary to ensure that staff and learners are competent to undertake their activities and are aware of any related hazards and the measures to be taken to protect against them.
9. Keeping up to date with best practice in relation to health and safety and complying with all relevant legislation and authoritative guidance.
Cosmic Institute Of Business & Technology will promote a positive health and safety culture. Wherever possible, information on health and safety legislation and standards applicable to a particular course will be included.
\As part of our commitment to continuously reviewing and improving our safety management systems, we aim to conduct our activities in a manner that does not adversely impact the health or safety of any staff, learners, contractors, or visitors.